Covid 19 notice
COVID-19 Important Information
YES, We are open!
Due to the unprecedented pandemic of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, we’ve had to temporarily change our operations to improve our staff and customer safety.
Valet Service & Wait Times:
With the added safety measures and the limited amount of people allowed inside of the depot, this may create additional wait times beyond what you may normally experience at our depot. This also limits our response time for our valet service and may not be available at all hours. We appreciate your patience and understanding with this. We hope to resume normal service once the pandemic has passed.
Coffee & Hot Chocolate Bar:
To keep contact minimal in the depot and to reduce the spread, we have closed our coffee & hot chocolate bar until the pandemic has passed. We promise, this will reopen as soon as we can do so safely!
Hours of Operation:
We are open from Monday to Saturday from 9am-5:30pm & Sunday: 10am-4:30pm
Added Safety Measures:
- We are all wearing masks and gloves
- We have tape on the floor to enforce social distancing while standing in line
- Social distancing measures are in effect with our staff
- More frequent sanitization of floors, counters, door handles, shopping cart handles, and ATM machines
- We have installed glass barriers to increase our staff safety and separation
- We ask if you are experiencing any symptoms or have been out of the country recently that you do not come in.
Rest assured, we are committed to servicing your bottle depot needs to the best standards in the industry. We continue to provide only the best experience during these unprecedented times.
Take confidence in the fact that we are doing everything we can to keep you safe while still able to bring your empties in and get a little extra cash in your pocket during these difficult times.
—Your friends at Sage Hill Bottle Depot
When it comes to non-profit fundraising ideas, choosing an idea is as easy as baking a cake or cooking a…
Over 8 million tons of plastic end up in our oceans each year. That’s 8 million tons of plastic that don’t have to…