The Benefits of a Sage Hill Bottle Depot Bottle Drive!
One of the greatest things in life is belonging to a team or organization that brings you happiness and helps you learn new skills, like Girl Guides, Boy Scouts, a sports team, a church or your community centre. But raising funds for these groups can be a challenge at times.
That’s why a Sage Hill Bottle Depot bottle drive is a great way to fundraise money, while also beautifying your neighbourhood and helping out your community!
Benefits of a Bottle Drive
Not only does the average bottle drive raise $1,000 – $2,000 for just a half day’s work, but there are plenty of other team-building, non-monetary benefits to a Sage Hill Bottle Depot bottle drive too! A bottle drive helps to:
- Foster creativity and learning
- Build trust
- Enhance complementary strengths
- Teach conflict resolution skills
- Promote a sense of ownership for team members
- Encourage risk-taking
We all thrive through connection, so help your group connect at a deeper level with a bottle drive!
How Does a Sage Hill Bottle Drive Work?
We work hard to ensure your bottle drive is efficient, stress-free and simple. Just follow our simple steps to get started!
- Phone us at (403) 917-0761.
- We check our calendar for an available date that suits you
- You choose the type of bottle drive you want:
- A dedicated drop-off point is set up at Sage Hill for your fundraiser (you even get your own coordinator and separated drop-off section).
- A cube van can be picked up or dropped off based on location of the drive (bag tags are included to keep your bottles separate from other fundraisers).
- You can pick up our trailer and use it for your drive at your event or location.
- We count up your collection and you get your money and a receipt.
- Your weekend cycling group gets to go to Italy and compete, Billy’s school gets its new cafeteria, or your hockey team gets fancy new jerseys!
- Everyone loves you for organizing the whole thing!
That’s it! How easy is that? To learn more about Sage Hill Bottle Depot, make sure you’re following us on social media on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
10 + 1 Creative and Worthwhile Non-Profit Fundraising Ideas
When it comes to non-profit fundraising ideas, choosing an idea is as easy as baking a cake or cooking a…
Your Guide to Single-Use Plastic Replacements
Over 8 million tons of plastic end up in our oceans each year. That’s 8 million tons of plastic that don’t have to…
5 Brands With Compostable Packaging
In a perfect world, all of your empty chip bags or juice bottles would be made with compostable packaging and…