The Benefits of a Sage Hill Bottle Depot Bottle Drive!
One of the greatest things in life is belonging to a team or organization that brings you happiness and helps you learn new skills, like Girl Guides, Boy Scouts, a sports team, a church or your community centre. But raising funds for these groups can be a challenge at times.
That’s why a Sage Hill Bottle Depot bottle drive is a great way to fundraise money, while also beautifying your neighbourhood and helping out your community!
Benefits of a Bottle Drive
Not only does the average bottle drive raise $1,000 – $2,000 for just a half day’s work, but there are plenty of other team-building, non-monetary benefits to a Sage Hill Bottle Depot bottle drive too! A bottle drive helps to:
- Foster creativity and learning
- Build trust
- Enhance complementary strengths
- Teach conflict resolution skills
- Promote a sense of ownership for team members
- Encourage risk-taking
We all thrive through connection, so help your group connect at a deeper level with a bottle drive!
How Does a Sage Hill Bottle Drive Work?
We work hard to ensure your bottle drive is efficient, stress-free and simple. Just follow our simple steps to get started!
- Phone us at (403) 917-0761.
- We check our calendar for an available date that suits you
- You choose the type of bottle drive you want:
- A dedicated drop-off point is set up at Sage Hill for your fundraiser (you even get your own coordinator and separated drop-off section).
- A cube van can be picked up or dropped off based on location of the drive (bag tags are included to keep your bottles separate from other fundraisers).
- You can pick up our trailer and use it for your drive at your event or location.
- We count up your collection and you get your money and a receipt.
- Your weekend cycling group gets to go to Italy and compete, Billy’s school gets its new cafeteria, or your hockey team gets fancy new jerseys!
- Everyone loves you for organizing the whole thing!
Whether you’re new to Alberta, or you just want to get the low-down on what the rules around recycling actually…
An art gallery… at a bottle depot?! Yes you read that right. Get ready to view the world around you…