The Best Reasons To Live In Northern Calgary – Part 1
Discovering Irresistible Northwest Neighbourhoods
Hey Calgary, it’s Sage Hill Bottle Depot, your friendly neighbourhood bottle depot centre. Maybe you’ve heard of us? We’re that place with the valet bottle drop-off. Yeah, that’s right, we’ll happily come straight to your trunk, rain or shine (or snow), and are proud to do business the right way.
If you’ve been frustrated by a lack of transparency, sticky floors, and a foul smelling odor at other bottle depots then we’re the breath of fresh air you’ve been looking for. We love recycling and want you to enjoy the experience too, whether you’re a single household or require commercial services, our team is here to serve you!
We’re a local business, run by a local family and we believe in supporting the communities we serve. Our beautiful city boasts a broad range of fantastic neighbourhoods in the northwest region that we’re more than happy to provide recycling services for.
Here in Part One, we’ll explore the first eight areas (in user-friendly alphabetical order) to help you narrow down which neck of our woods you’ll want to call home.
- Citadel – Renowned for its family-friendly charm, top-rated schools, picturesque parks, and a strong sense of community, it’s ready to welcome you with open arms.
- Country Hills – Looking for a stacked social life? This socialites paradise has so many shops, restaurants, and entertainment options that you’ll never run out of things to do.
- Coventry Hills – Often considered the perfect balance between urban conveniences and natural beauty. You don’t have to settle for less while taking advantage of the great outdoors.
- Evanston – You’re a forward thinking person who appreciates contemporary architecture and sleek designs. Captivate your friends or family with cutting-edge style and live tomorrow’s life today.
- Hamptons – Luxury is your living standard. You’ve earned it and now you get to enjoy all the benefits. Here you’ll find elegant homes, world-class golf courses, and an overall prestigious atmosphere where you’ll rub shoulders with some of Calgary’s elite.
- Hanson Ranch – A nature lover’s dream comes true at last. Find yourself surrounded by beautiful parks, ravines, and walking trails, making it the ideal place for any outdoor enthusiast to explore and unwind after a hard day’s work.
- Harvest Hills – Being connected to everything is key for someone on the move. Be moments away from major highways that get you around the city and Calgary International Airport that gets you around the world! Get small town convenience with access to local and international escape.
- Hidden Valley – Discover the secret of serenity and escape from the hustle and bustle of energetic city life. With breathtaking natural beauty and an unparalleled peaceful atmosphere, this valley is truly a hidden gem.
Regardless of which community you’ll come to call home, rest assured that each of these diverse neighbourhoods share many foundational elements such as safety, education, green spaces, dining, and community spirit. If you’re still looking for more options, be sure to read our next entry where we’ll break down the other eight areas in Northwest Calgary!
Notable Northwest Neighbourhoods To Explore Hey Calgary, we’re back to explore the second half of our neighbouring communities. If you…
Are you ready for a wild and exciting adventure that’s perfect for the whole family? Look no further than the…